Summer continued to elude the British Isles, but that didn’t deter most of us from riding. The first bits of information arrived on 2012 bikes and with the Eurobike with only a few hours away, this will only get more and more hectic for the next couple of weeks.
- The London riots seem to be a distant memory now, but two of our stores were vandalized and few other were affected by the riots. The staff at all locations made a superb effort to reopen the stores as quickly as possible
- We were proud to announce the addition of Norco bicycles to our brand portfolio
- Will showed us how to pack your bike for a flight. All you need is a cardboard box, bubble wrap, duct tape and some good tips
- Guest blogger Thomas Hughes wrote a lovely piece on a FW Evans bike from the 20′s
- We were excited to see the London-Surrey Classic from Box Hill