Hi All.

After looking at the current weather and the forecast for the next few days, we have decided to cancel this weekends Dorking Ride It.

I’ve held out as long as I could to see if the conditions will improve, but the forecast is that temperatures will not go above freezing in Dorking before the end of Friday night. This will mean that all the snow won’t have a chance of melting and thus makes riding conditions challenging!! Although the weather looks good for Sat/Sun, we are not going to be able to get the courses marked out before the event as both Mike and Tony are unable to get out of their drives and I’d have to risk the M25 to get there. The school is also closed and we’d have nowhere to park cars as it’s covered in snow, that’s provided the council have cleared the road to the school and we could actually get there!!!

So, all the above considered, I hope you agree that for everyones safety, it’s best that the event doesn’t go ahead. Please note that everyone will receive a full refund for this event and these will be processed next week.

Thanks for all your support in 2010 and we hope to see you in 2011.

Dean and the Ride It team