It was one of the rainiest April we’ve ever seen but there was plenty happening nonetheless:
- The Norco Sight 2 was crowned by What Mountain Bike magazine as the ‘Trail Bike of The Year 2012’
- In the middle of the spring classics, a great post about riding the Ronde van Vlaanderen by an actual Belgian, Charlotte
- A new, cobbled Classics-specific weapon from BMC: the BMC Grandfondo GF01 has been inveiled.
- Diageo, the premium drinks giant chose Evans Cycles as its Ride2Work partner earlier in April and we held a launch event at their HQ in Hammersmith.
- Staff reviewer Ben Mills reviewed the Motorola MotoACTV