The summer supposed to have been bombarding us with sunshine, however, waterproof jackets and overshoes were essential on most rides in July. That being said, the Tour de France brought three weeks of endless excitement and we talked about our Fantasy Cycling team composition on hours end.
- It was arguably one of the most exciting Tour of recent years, it’s interesting to look back on Eurosport’s Harry Maidment Tour de France preview.
- Charge bikes chose an unusual but very cool venue to launch its 2012 line-up: the Conran shop provided a unique backdrop for the bikes.
- Will went to France to race at the Megavalanche, the scariest mass-downhill event in the world. Kudos!
- Our 90th Anniversary celebrations kicked of last week – don’t forget, you can still win a Special Edition Pashley Clubman!
- And last, but not least, we have refreshed our website – the initial responses were quite good, what do you think?