We are entering the busiest period of the summer and there was plenty happening in June:
- Our very own Cav was riding the Paris-Roubaix sportive, this is his account of the preparations
- A bunch of new Pinnacle bikes were previewed by Bert, namely the Dolomite, the Cobalt and the Arkose
- We’ve just opened our newest store in Cardiff!
- We enjoyed a great night’s racing in London at the IG Markets Nocturne race, with a strong Tern presence
- Bert rode (and loved) the super comfy BMC Grandfond 01
- We talked to the David Harmon about commenting the Tour de France