The Evans Cycles-exclusive Bell Volt BMC Replica helmet has just landed in the warehouse. A must for any BMC fan and just in time for Christmas, you’ll not find this model anywhere else in the UK. Virtually identical to those which grace the head of ‘Big’ George Hincapie and Cadel Evans, the Bell Volt performs every bit as good as it looks. The BMC replica comes complete with x4 white BMC decals, removeable visor and blanking tabs to neaten things when not fitted.
An amazing combination of massive ventilation, svelte weight, and high-tech comfort, the Volt’s eleven frontal vents corral massive amounts of air with the help of the Volt’s custom-sculpted Carbon Fiber Intakes™ (CFI) which direct flow to the helmets’ internal StreamJet Ventilation™ channels. Rearward exhaust ports and the moisture-wicking X-Static™ padding work in tandem to help keep the rider cool and dry.
The Volt is made even more comfortable by Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system that allows riders to both dial in the exact fit, as well as adjust the mechanism’s horizontal position on the back of the head. Designed to be used on- or off-road, the Volt features Bell’s removable Variable Position Visor™ (VPV) with neat blanking tabs to cover and neaten up the visor mounts when not in use.
SIZES: Small: 51-55 cm • Medium: 55-59 cm • Large: 59-63 cm
WEIGHT: 280 grams (approx)
CERTIFICATION: CE EN 1078
VENTS: 22 (11 front, 11 back)
- Fusion™ In-Mould Microshell bonds EPS foam to shell for durability
- CFI™ composite construction directs airflow and reinforces helmet
- TAG™ Fit System allows riders to both dial in the exact fit in two directions
- VPV™ Visor is adjustable and removable for on- or off-road use
- Thermodynamic X-Static™ Padding is quick-drying and anti-microbial
- Internal Reinforcement cage fortifies helmet like rebar in concrete
- StreamJet Ventilation™ internal airflow channels for maximum ventilation
- Cam-lock™ Levers for easy strap adjustments
- Registered Graphics for stunning visual appeal
- Visor Plugs are provided for a clean look when visor is removed